Here at Catoosa Small Animal Hospital, we are concerned for the safety of you, our staff, and most importantly, the pets we serve. We are deemed as an essential service by the state of Oklahoma. Therefore, we will be keeping our doors open. However, we have a few new guidelines we are
- We ask that you please remain in your car when coming to the clinic.
- If you are having ANY symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the clinic. Send your pet with a family member or friend that
does not live with you.
- Call from the parking lot. You will be checked in for appointments via phone and someone will come out to get your pet and
- If you need medication refills, we will bring them to your car. However, we are also more than happy to mail them to
- Entry to the clinic is only being offered to those needing euthanasia services.
- We are restricting ALL visitation to hospitalized patients. We apologize.
- We are performing essential services only. Nail trims, baths, and/or anal gland expressions are not considered essential and
will be turned away in most cases.
- Vaccinations on adult dogs and cats are being postponed. Puppies and kittens may still come in for their vaccinations to stay on
- Surgeries and routine dentistries are being restricted to previously scheduled or emergency cases
- Our team members are very busy running back and forth between other cars, please do not stop them unless you have an
We appreciate your understanding in this time of uncertainty.